EEANM is a nonprofit organization which provides, promotes, and enhances quality environmental education by offering New Mexicans opportunities for professional development, communication, and partnership. We work with the following goals:
- To encourage and support implementation of high quality environmental education curricula that leads to an environmentally literate citizenry. Determine needs of New Mexico educators for environmental education.
- To provide and increase awareness of EEANM programs and resources to New Mexico environmental educators. Serve as a resource network to share information among people involved in environmental education in New Mexico.
- To serve existing members through mailings, membership directory, newsletter, conferences, regional meetings, and workshops.
- To develop in-house funding to support environmental education in New Mexico.
- To foster and support participation by members of diverse groups within New Mexico.
Submission Type :
University or College Affiliation:
Is your program statewide?:
What types of communities do you serve?(Urban/Rural):